Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cooking

So I was starting to dread cooking, which is odd for me. I was sick of making the same meals, just cycling through our favorites. While we were in California my sister Cindy got a cooking magazine, "Taste of Home". I started looking through and realized all of them sounded pretty good. On top of that the magazine had picture as well as what to cook for sides. I love seeing what it will look like or should look like in the end. I also liked the side ideas because I never know what else to cook. So when we got home I got the magazine. I Love it! I has been so fun making new meals, not to mention meals that taste good. So for the past 3 weeks I have been trying different meals. I have also been getting ideas from Good Things Utah and Meals4Moms. I use different meats and ingredients. I have been branching out and trying new things. It has made such I difference, I look forward to cooking dinner. We have also found some new favorites. Tonight I am going to attempt to make funnel cakes, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Jill gave me a suscription to "Cooking Light" for Christmas and I love it too. Check out their website www.cookinglight.com. They have some great ones too. Happy cooking :)

    ReplyDelete