Tuesday, October 25, 2011

3 Months

Ah I have been lazy, so I am late writing about the twins being 3 months. So here is an update with some pictures. Haven't been to the doctor so I don't know how much they weigh and all that jazz, we will find out next month at their check up. Fun and exciting facts include Sophie loves to smile and to talk, Beckett is a little more sour but will smile. Sophie does not like to be naked or to have a messy diaper. Beckett loves the bath and pees quit frequently when put in water (ask Cindy :)) They wake up two times a night. They both are very good at following people with there eyes. They love to be held in the evenings and to snuggle in the morning. We still have good days and bad days, but I think I'll keep them around.
Twins
Sophie's Smile
Love how fat he looks


No comments:

Post a Comment