Sunday, February 21, 2010

Friends

I was so lucky to find two good friends while I was in the education program at UVU. I was even luckier when those two friends got jobs at the same elementary school as me. I love having Erika and Mickelle at school with me. It has been fun getting to know them and become great friends. We decided that it would be fun to get our nails done on Saturday. So we met at the nail place and just sat and relaxed and talked. It was so much fun! I love these girls!!




6 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! It has been fun teaching with you and having a baby and everything else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your baby is soooo cute! im glad you have a blog..i already added you to my list girl woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know you had a blog! I will add you to my list for sure. I can't get enough of Ryker's cute face! He is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so fun to get together. I know I didn't go to school with you guys but I would love to come on a girls night out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! Remember when we were friends? Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is super weird to me that we are grownups now and have families and real Jobs. Who would have thunk? Anyway I'm glad you are getting pampered, you deserve it! Ryker is such a blondie, so cute! I love that you are blogging, it's fun to see what's going on with you. PS When are you guys going to come down and see us?

    ReplyDelete