Tuesday, March 9, 2010

6 Months

Daddy and Ryker (nice face Brad)



Bailey and Ryker
Having fun with cousins!


Ryker is 6 months here are the stats
Height 28 inches (97%)
Weight 18 pounds (60%)

Ryker has been so much fun I can't believe he has been with us for half a year. He has been sick for the past couple weeks, he had a cold that turned into pneumonia. We are hoping that things are getting better.
I love spending time with him and I never get sick of watching him. Some things he loves are; scooting on the back of his head, jumping, loves to grab noses and mouths, stick cloth in his mouth, watching tv, trying to sit up, playing with daddy, and helping mommy cook.
I love my baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. I can NOT beleive how big he is now. He looks totally different. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really cute! It is crazy to think that we both have babies!

    ReplyDelete