Sunday, March 21, 2010

Car

As some of you know I was in a car accident a month ago. We took our car in to get fixed they gave us a rental. I thought it would be fun to drive a bigger car so they gave us a Jeep Liberty. Well that was a mistake, I loved having a bigger car. It was nice to have extra room, mainly in the trunk. Brad was all to willing to start looking for a new car. We looked at the 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe but we couldn't get the payments where we wanted. However Brad doesn't give up that easy and kept looking. He got lucky and found a 2007 model in Logan. So after much back and forth over the phone we made the trek up there. We bought it, it is in great condition and has so many cool features. I am sad to see our Elantra go, it was a great car we just out grew it!

One last picture with our car :(

Our new SUV! :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were in an accident. Hopefully everything is ok. I love the new ride though, so fun! I am excited to see you this next week. We have to get togther, you have no choice in the matter. Your family is so cute, like always. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete