Thursday, January 13, 2011

Updates

So I keep telling myself every night that I am going to update my blog but I have a hard time forcing myself to do it. Partly because I don't have much to say and partly because I don't think anyone reads this now that I am private. Anyway... updates. For Christmas time we had some fun, we went on the Christmas train ride which was cold but fun.

Waiting to ride with Dad
First time with Santa
Waiting with Grandpa

Riding with Dad

Then we had the Gadd Christmas party, we did the story of Christ's birth. Ryker was the cutest Shepard I have ever seen. However, he did not enjoy his costume very much.


We had a wonderful Christmas and I loved having two weeks off from school to play with my little guy.




2 comments:

  1. I love his beanie! Super cute! Good update :) You have to keep me updated somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete