Monday, January 16, 2012

6 Month Monsters!

I can't believe that my babies have been with us for half a year! Some days it seems like just yesterday we got them and some days it feels like forever! I am not ready for them to be so old.
Beckett the bucket is an eating champ, he LOVES rice cereal. He can roll over and loves to roll around the room. However, he gets very mad if something blocks his way so he can't roll anymore. He hates his car seat and sleeping through the night. He can be very stubborn (he must get it from his dad ;)) He has the cutest smile and is starting to coo a lot more. Jessica says when he laughs he sounds like an old man. He thinks it is funny when we kiss and tickle his chunky cheeks. He is a moose and we love him.
Length: 27.25 inch (75%)
Weight: 15 lbs. 15 oz. (25%)
Head: 43 cm (25%)

Soapy Sophie wants nothing to do with rice cereal. We will put it in her mouth and she just drools it out. She sleeps sometimes other times she doesn't. She loves her mobile and loves to talk to it. She likes to be sitting up, when we are chillin she likes to be up and looking around. She still likes to cuddle which makes me happy because she will fall asleep on my chest. When she wakes up from her nap or in the morning she leans forward and opens her mouth for a kiss. She loves to give wet kisses and I can't get enough of them. I love her big smile she is our princess.
Length: 25.9 inch (50%)
Weight: 14 lbs. 2 oz. (10%)
Head: 42.8 cm (50%)

Twins cane be tough, there are a lot of sleepless nights. I think night time is the hardest time. During the day they give me lots of smiles which make it worth it. They love to hold hands when they lay by each other. I feel like they are aware of what each other is doing. It is fun to see how they interact. Ryker also loves to play with them and bring them toys. One morning I was lying in bed and when I got up to go check on the twins Ryker had put toys in each of their cribs. Ryker will wipe their noses and throw away diapers for me. He is a great big brother and loves his siblings.







No comments:

Post a Comment