Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beckett is 9 Months

At 9 months Length: 28.5 in (56%) Weight: 18.8 lbs (16%) Head: 45.25 cm (34%) He is crawling, pulling himself to standing, talking baby talk, eating everything. He loves to cuddle and I love it. He does thigh works outs all the time (he must be worried about his weight) he pulls himself up on the side of the bed then squats back down, then repeats it several more times. I like to sing him the Winnie the Pooh Up down Song while he works out. Beckett likes to play with Ryker and thinks his toys are way cooler. I find him in Ryker's room all the time playing with his toys. When we put Ryker in the bath Beckett likes to hang on the side and talk and watch him/ Ryker squirts him. He likes to play peek-a-boo he will hide his face then pop up when you say peek-a-boo. I can tell already that Beckett will like to get into things he is not supposed to. He has the cutest smile and I sure do love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment