Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ryker the Stud!

I wanted to share some of the things that Ryker does right now that I love. He has started to like singing, the other day I went down stairs to hear him singing the Little Einstein’s theme song. It was so cute. He also likes to sing the Mickey Mouse theme song. When we are in the car he likes to pick what we listen to. When a song he likes comes on he says "Mom dance" or "Dad dance". He likes to sing the song called "We are Young" by fun. But he doesn't know the words so he makes up his own sounds to it. I love hearing him. He likes to ride his bike; we go on walks a lot he has to ride his bike. He loves going to Grandma's house. Every time we get dressed he asks if we are going to Grandma's house. He loves chicken nuggets and gets excited when we go out to eat and he gets some. He says "a chicky nugget? Yay!" A lot of people can't understand what he is saying so I have to repeat what he says. He says “what” after everything you say. (It drives me insane sometimes) He always wants to know where we are going. He likes to say where his house is and says bye to his house when we leave. We always have to put our hands up in the air when we drive down hills. He is a pretty fun kid and I love seeing how much he changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment