Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day

 This post is to honor the wonderful men in my life. First off my wonderful husband. I don't think I can brag enough about how wonderful Brad is, he is the best man I know. He has been the best dad to our children. I love how he plays with our kids. Ryker can't wait for his dad to get home to play with him. He is so loving with our kids and wants nothing but the best for them. Brad is such a hard worker and I know that he would do anything for our family. He is a wonderful man and treats me like a queen. I can't say enough how grateful I am for everything he puts up with. He is my rock :) as cheesy as it sounds. There is no one in the world I would rather talk to or be with. I love that I can be crazy and he will be crazy with me. I know I can trust him with anything. I love how he is great with fixing things and figuring things out. I love you Brad!


The second man in my life is my own father. I love him so much! We have not always seen eye to eye but once I grew up, I realized he only had my best interest in mind. He has taught me so much and I know I am who I am because of him. I get some of my "best" traits from him. I know that if I have a problem I can call him and he will help me. He is one of the first people I call when I have news. He is a great man. I had many wonderful experiences in my life because of him. He taught me to ski, snow and water. How to play softball even though I hated it. How to work hard in school and keep trying. I knew what to look for in a husband because of him. He showed me how important it is to have a husband who works hard to provide for his family. I also know how important it is for a dad to make time for his family. I love how my dad would go on field trips with me.  I love my dad so much!

  So to the wonderful men in my life, I love you and thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Ryker looks like he is having a blast! Is this that park in Saratoga Springs? I totally went there last time I was in Utah, that climbing thing is huge!

    ReplyDelete