Thursday, September 6, 2012

3


Oh boy oh boy! My little man is 3! I was trying to get Ryker to take some cute pictures like I saw on pinterest but of course that didn't happen :(. Anyway I surprised Ryker with an avalanche of balloons when he opened his door this morning, He thought it was pretty cool. We had a small dance party in the kitchen. He had one of his favorite meals (oatmeal). He watched Cars while I got ready and got everyone else ready. We got chicken nuggets for lunch, played at Grandma's for the day. Later we headed to Chuck-E-Cheese for dinner. He seemed to have a great time. 

I remember how last year every time I tried to sing happy birthday to him he got a look of annoyance on his face and shook his head. Ryker loves to ask question and he loves to ask them a million times. He likes to pick what songs we listen to in car and demands we dance when a song he likes comes on. When he hears a train he puts his hand by his ear and says "I hears it?" He likes to go to our neighbor's house Vicki. He is very observant; he knows the way to places we go a lot, our house, and grandma’s ect. He loves to have books read to him, we read every night before bed and before naps. He is my handsome guy and I love him!

I asked Ryker some questions here are his answers...
How old are you? 3
What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite toy? Batman
What is your favorite food? Chicken Nuggets 
Who is your best friend? Kyler
What do you like to do outside? Ride my bike, color (side walk chalk)
What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk
Favorite TV show? Super Why, Mickey, Spiderman
What do you want to be when you grow up? Green
 Showing he is 3





 Lindsay smoking the boys at basketball
 Maloufs (Ryker's future wife)








As you can tell by his face Ryker had a blast

No comments:

Post a Comment