Monday, September 3, 2012

July and August

We had a fun few months. In July we went to the Nephi Rodeo. It is one of my favorite summer activities. The kids did a really good job, Ryker loved seeing the animals.






For the 24th we went with my family up the canyon for a picnic. It was really fun and only rained right when we were leaving. We did fireworks at my parents after. The twins loved them, they clapped the whole time. it was really fun. I love getting together with my family.

In August we went for a couple of hikes. First we hiked up Pleasant Grove canyon. A few minutes into the hike I remembered why I don't like hiking. My Brother-in-law was trying to be nice and carry Sophie but she wouldn't have it. She wouldn't even let Brad carry her. So I had to carry her up. It was fun once we got to the falls and cooled off.

 Lexi and Madison
 Karl and Steve



 Jessica, me, Cindy


 Ashton collecting wood?
Logan and his model pose 
 Ashton, Bailey, Ryker, Kyler, Parker
A few weeks later we hiked to Stewart Falls. It was raining when we got up there so we just ate dinner in the car. The rain let up so we decided to hike. The way there was really nice  a little slow because Ryker was hiking but he did a really good job. On the way back it was getting dark so Brad and Karl went ahead. Jess carried Ryker a lot of the way so we could go faster. We saw huge spiders it was sick! Karl came back and got Ryker. The kids slept well that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment