Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas and New Year

On Christmas Eve Brad had to work. Luckily, he was able to get off a few hours early so we headed down to my parents. We had snack food galore! Beckett and Sophie were in heaven. After we ate tons of food, Santa's helper left us a big present full of jammies, a movie, and treats. After we all changed into our jammies, we watched a Muppet Christmas Carol (one of my favorite Christmas movies).



Christmas morning, Ryker was so excited to see if Santa brought him some slippers. The kids all got juice drinks and didn't want to open presents after they saw them. Once we convinced them to open a few, they got the hang of it and were really excited to open the rest. Ryker was thrilled Santa brought him slippers!  He hugged them and put them on.  After we opened presents, my parents, Jess, and Karl came over for breakfast. After breakfast, we headed up to Kaysville to visit Brad's family. We were very spoiled with presents, and so were the kids. After a few hours at Brad's parent's house, we drove back to my family for dinner.  We had delicious Prime rib (Brad's favorite) at my parents. We had a wonderful Christmas and are very blessed. It was so fun to watch the kids open presents. I am so grateful for Brad and his hard work and all he does so we could have such a great Christmas. 








On New Years eve we went to my parents. Jess and her family were there as well as Armi and Kelson. We played games and ate snacks while Ryker and Kyler played. I was very surprised Ryker stayed up until 12. We put the twins down because I knew they wouldn't make it. It was a fun night.













No comments:

Post a Comment