Thursday, January 24, 2013

I swear I watch my kids

I swear I am a good mom... I watch my kids, they just love to wait until I am in the shower or getting ready. You might remember these first pictures from a previous blog but this is how it started. Ryker got into the Vicks Vapor Rub. He had the whole bottle all over his hair and body, some on Beckett and a little on Sophie.
A few weeks later Ryker got Brad new hair gel and used half of the tube on his hair.
Finally a couple days ago I went downstairs to find all three kids on the kitchen floor pouring/ painting with two bottles of nail polish. Ryker had climbed on the counter opened the bottles. The three of them painted our fruit bowl along with the fruit in the bowl. It was all over the floor, their clothes, hands and faces. I was a little frustrated. Luckily I got most of it off the the floor, their clothes weren't so lucky and Beckett still has pink fingers....
The messy one
The assistant
The ring leader

3 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha. HILARIOUS! Poor you for getting stuck with the mess. This is funny though.... Ryker the ring leader. I still have to put kyra in her bouncer to shower. She is way too big for it but the day I didn't use it she dropped things in the tub, played with the toilet brush then attempted to get in the shower with me. Somedays its easier to not shower and i only have one. Kudos to you for staying clean with 3 little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rykers face in the bottom picture. Totally a mug shot! Love it! Kids will be kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to only shower when Lily is asleep or Michael is home. Otherwise I am just a stinky person faking clean :)

    ReplyDelete