Wednesday, May 11, 2011

26 Weeks

26 weeks pregnant with twins and I feel like I am 38 weeks pregnant. People need to realize unless you are telling a pregnant girl how great she looks or how little she is, you shouldn't say anything. I can't tell you how many time people say your only that far along you look twice that. Not something you want to hear when you already feel huge. I understand that pregnancy is a blessing and should never be taken for granted. However, this pregnancy has been killer, on my body and on me. I feel like every symptom you can have while pregnant I get. My poor legs are about to give out on me, gaining so much weight in such a fast time has been hard on them. Baby B likes to hang out up in my lungs which makes it hard to breath, as if I don't feel big enough as it is, I now get winded going up stairs. I feel like I have no control over my body, which can be frustrating. I love feeling the babies move and knowing that I am helping them grow by providing a safe place for them. I hope that I am strong enough to carry them until they are a healthy and strong. I have so much respect for any mom, moms of multiples are a amazing!
Our new car, it has captain seats and a bench in the back. Hopefully this car will last us a little bit longer then our last car.
Then Brad.... He is slowly beginning to accept the fact that we are having twins. He is such a good husband. He has to hear me complain daily about something else that is wrong with me. He has been working hard to find a job that can support our family so that I can stay home with the kids. What a great guy!

1 comment:

  1. Well I think you look GREAT! I was thinking yesterday that our babies may have the same birthday, or really close. I assume twins are usually born a little bit early and since I am due two weeks (I think) before you, we might be right on track to deliver together!

    ReplyDelete