Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day


I know I am late starting this but it has been busy at our house. 1st of all I have so many great examples as to what makes a great mom. My sisters are wonderful examples on how to raise families, I am always amazed at the patients they show towards their children. I love my sisters so much (and brothers too), I am happy I am the youngest so that I can learn from what they do for their families!
2nd I have wonderful friends that are mothers or are going to be mothers some day that are also great examples. My friend Amy has some children that are a little older and I love and hope I have the same relationship with my kids that she has with hers. I also have many friends that have children around Rykers age, I love talking to them and seeing what they do to help teach their little ones. Then I have friends that don't have kids yet but I know they will be great mothers by the way they are willing to help me with Ryker and my future kids.
3rd I have a wonderful mother who is the best example as to what a mom should be. I was talking with my friend Lindsay about how much we love and depend on our moms. This pregnancy has been a tough one on me. My mom is always willing to help in any way she can. She goes to get Ryker for me so that I can rest. She is always checking on me to make sure that I am doing and feeling ok. Lindsay and I were talking about how scary it is to become a mom because once you are a mom you will always be a mom. Which is totally true, I am now 25 and still depend a lot on my mom. She is my best friend and I am so grateful I have her in my life to help me and to be a great example.
To all moms great job and keep up the good work, you are all so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment