Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Leap of Faith

Seeker's Leap
For the past 6 months Brad and I have been debating what we were going to do about me working next year. At first it was an easy choice, of coarse I won't work, how could I work with 3 children under the age of 2? Well as the months wore on I became more hesitant to quit, it is kind of a final thing to quit your teaching job. I love where I work and have been very spoiled my working there. I also love the fact that I am needed, yes teaching is tough and draining but it is also very rewarding. I have had a great class this year which made a huge difference. Well as the school year comes to a close I knew I needed to let my principal know my decision. There were so many "ifs" to discuss and the more I thought about it the more I worried I would need to stay working. For finical reasons, for benefits and for my own selfish sanity. Well on Monday night after much talking and praying Brad and I decided it would be best for me to stay home. So we are taking a leap of faith and putting our trust in the Lord, that he will help provide a way for us to make this work. It is a relief to have the decision made and final, but still sad. I know that everything will work out and that we made the right choice. I look forward to being able to stay home and raise my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment