Thursday, November 1, 2012

October

The rest of October crept up on us and we had a busy few weeks. My mom celebrated her birthday on the 22nd. I made her dinner and her favorite dessert, cheese cake. We had my siblings come over for some cheese cake and to sing to her. On her birthday she chose to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We made her get on the saddle, it was funny watching her get on and off of it :) I love my mom!





 On the 24th Brad's brother Todd came home from his mission. We were waiting in the wrong terminal so we missed him coming down the stairs. It was great to see him, it was his first time meeting the twins. We spent the rest of the day up with Brad's family catching up with Todd.





On the 25th we went on the Nightmare Express. We were expecting there to be a long long but we ended up almost just walking on. The line wasn't to bad so we decided to go again so Brad could ride. However, the trains broke down and we ended up waiting over an hour to go again. while we were waiting it started snowing. Ryker loved it and wanted to ride again even after waiting in line for so long.







On the 26th we had our Halloween party. This year we decided to so a Murder Mystery party. It was really fun and the first one that I have ever been too. We did a Zombie themed one so everyone dressed up like zombies. We had great food and a lot of fun. I think that it was a great success and I am sure we will have to do another murder mystery some time.

 Karl and Jessica

Armi and Kelson
 Lindsay, Lily and Micheal
 Brad and Amber
 Kristie and Clayton

Wendi and James
Sophie, Steve and Cindy
On the 27th I drove down to St. George with my mom and sister Cindy. We went down to see Thriller at the Tuacahn. The weather was awesome and we had a ton of fun. We walked around the outlets ate dinner and went to the show. It think the opening number and the skeleton dance were my favorites. The next day we drove home on the way we stopped at Cove Fort. Mom and Cindy had never been so we took the tour and watched a little video. It was a really fun trip!
 Eating dinner
 Getting ready to go in

 Our new friend

On Halloween we went to my school to watch the parade. Ryker walked around with Erika, he loves being in the parade. That night we went to my parents and at a tasty meal of eyeballs and  ghost poop made by Jessica. She did a great job and the food was tasty. We went trick or treating down there. Ryker and Parker had a good time. Towards the end I let Beckett out to walk he looked so funny in his fat pumpkin costume walking around.
 First Pumpkin





 Pumpkin and Cat
 Spiderman
 Sophie, Beckett, Kason, Bailey, Kyler, Corbin, Ashtyn,Parker, Ryker
 Parker and Ryker

1 comment: