Friday, December 14, 2012

Thanksgiving

We went to Brad's parents for Thanksgiving this year. I got to cook half of the meal and it was really fun. I was pretty busy on Thanksgiving and a few days before. I made some banana cream pies and ended up making one for my Mom, Cindy and Amy. It was fun to make them. On Thanksgiving I made green beans, some appetizers, sweet potatoes and rolls. I was really bummed about my rolls my first batch didn't turn out so as we were getting ready to leave I made another batch.
    Dinner was tasty, everything turned out great. After dinner we went to go and see Wreck it Ralph with Brad's brothers and Ryker. It was a cute movie and it was fun to see Ryker's reaction.
    After the movie we picked up the twins and headed up to Park City. We were going to go to the Outlets to do some Black Friday shopping but I was to tired so we just went to bed.
    They next day we headed to the outlets and got some shopping done. The rest of the weekend we just relaxed, hung out and went swimming. One of the afternoons we got Wendy's on the way back to the condo, Sophie was so sleepy she fell asleep eating, she was still eating her chicken nuggets with he eyes closed! It was so funny.
 We headed home Saturday night and on Sunday we put up our tree. It was a really fun weekend. I loved having Brad around to help out with the kids.
 Dinner at a pizza place
 Ryker being silly
 Ryker, Kyler and Kason




    Sophie decided to use her breakfast as hair gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment