Saturday, March 15, 2014

August

Ryker did Itty Bitty Soccer, it was fun to go and watch him play. He had his friend form our ward Owen on his team. He and Owen are good buddies and I am glad he had someone to play with.
We went to our ward party at the Legacy Center, the kids had fun swimming. We brought Taylor Colby with us to help with the kids. I got in the water for a few minutes but started to hurt so I got out. The next night we went to my parents ward party at the Scera. The kids loved swimming again. We brought Tay with us again, she is a great helper and the kids love her. After swimming we went to the Alpine city fireworks. I took the kids to the Thanksgiving point farm. The got to walk around and see all the animals and we finished with a ride on the ponies. The lady behind me in line was really nice and walked next to Beckett so he wouldn't fall off. She also helped lifted the kids onto the horses since I couldn't lift them. Ryker started music preschool. It is a little one day a week preschool that sings songs and learns letter of the alphabet. The class is all boys and one girl. I think he really enjoys going.
For a family fun night we went to Liberty Land to ride some rides. We went on the bummer boat, the twins and I got stuck under a water fall which was freezing so they didn't like it to much. Ryker was tall enough to ride a few other rides so Brad took him, he loved it. They all played in the play place, even Brad, it was fun to watch them all play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment