Saturday, March 15, 2014

September

Labor Day weekend we went up to Swiss Days. I love going up and walking around and seeing all the crafts. Mike, Lindsay and Lily came up with us. Ryker was excited to get a toy bow and arrow. Beckett got a new wooden car and Sophie got some fairy wings. For Ryker's birthday we went to Noodles for lunch with dad. Then we had a drive in party for his birthday. We wanted to do it outside but it was to windy to do it. I made cardboard cars for all of his friends. We had hot dogs, watermelon, and chips for dinner. We had tickets to use to pay for movie treats. Once everyone had their treats and cars settled downstairs they watched Epic.
We went to the state fair with the Malouf's and my parents. I love having the kids go to the kid farm and practice planting food and doing the different activities. I took the kids to the zoo with Lindsay, Lily, Emily, Owen and Will. I hadn't been to the zoo for a few years so it was really fun. The weather was great, we were all expecting it to be really cold but it ended up being warm enough for the kids to play at the water park. We brought food and ate it there. The animals were out and active, the polar bear was the best.
For Brad's birthday I threw him a Milk and Mustache cookie party. I made some cookies and milk with mustaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment