Saturday, March 15, 2014

June

We started June with a schools out party up the canyon. We had a bbq and fire for s'mores. It was really fun. Our friends came, Mickelle and her kids, Kristie and her family, Erika and her family and Michael, Lindsay and Lily came. There were a lot of kids under 4 but it was really fun. We had a fire to roast marshmallows and everyone brought something to share with everyone else. The dads had fun playing by the fire, the moms had fun chatting and the kids had a great time running around.
For my birthday Brad planned for us to go up Provo canyon and have a bbq and play games. My mom really spoiled me and made me feel special. I wanted to be a fun mom and do some stuff with the kids. One week we went to a splash pad, Mickelle met us there with her kids and they all played in the water then we had a picnic. The next week I took the kids up to the Living Planet Aquarium. The kids had a fun time walking around and seeing all the fish. It was a little hard keeping all 3 of the together by myself but it was worth it because they had fun. We also went to Story Time at our library a few times. We met up with Mickelle and her kids at a splash pad to play. We got our Pass of All Passes, so we went with my mom and Jess and her kids to Seven Peaks. The kids loved playing in the kiddie pool. It was good to get out and have some fun
A few weeks later Brad and I dropped our kids off at his parents and headed down to St. George. I was so excited to see Starlight Express at the Tuachan Theater. My parents and sisters Jessica and Cindy also came down. We all stayed in the same place. Armi and her husband just came for dinner and the show. We all went to an Italian restaurant before the show. I am sad to say I was really disappointed in the show. I saw it in Las Vegas when I was younger and really liked it. It was still a fun trip and it was nice to get away just Brad and I. We traded cars with Brad's parents so we didn't have any of our music in the car and the radio didn't work. It was really funny, we were having fun finding ways to entertain ourselves. I don't think I could be in a car with only one other person for 4 hours and have that much fun. Texas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment