Thursday, June 17, 2010

9 Months

Ryker has now been out as long as he was in! I can't believe it! He is doing so much now. About a week after he turned 9 months he started crawling. He pushes with one foot and drags his other knee! I love being out of school and watching him! He loves to play with the handles on our drawers (and has smashed his fingers in the drawers a few time). He is now in either 18 month clothes or 24 months! I have no idea what we are going to do when he grows out of those! He is such a "chill" baby, he kind of just goes with the flow. He is also becoming more vocal. I was shopping with him the other day and he was yelling at the top of his lungs as I walked up and down the isles. He is my little sweet pea and I love him so much!

So serious
Learning how to crawl but going backwards and ending up under the bed.
Daddy to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment