Thursday, June 17, 2010

Schools Out For Summer!

The last week of school may have been the longest week of the year! Not only did we have snow the last week, Ryker decided sleeping was overrated! So the kids were crazy and I was tired not a good combo! Needless to say when the last day ended I was relieved. I love teaching but I had a tough class this year, not to mention I wished I was at home with Ryker rather then at school! After the kids left we went to a luncheon for the teachers. It was fun and sad, I am going to miss Kristie and Mickelle, it was fun teaching with them. I am very, very ready for summer!
Jim (My Boss) Ryker, and Akoy
Classic Erika, Amber and Mickelle Picture
Happy Boys
We all had our babies within a few months of each other!
Go 3rd Grade!


1 comment:

  1. How exciting to get out for the summer! This time of year I wish I was a teacher.

    ReplyDelete