Thursday, June 17, 2010

Swimming/ Sleeping

For the 1st two weeks of summer Ryker and I did a Mom and Me swim class! It was so much fun! I loved going out and being in the pool for a half hour everyday. Basically the class is to help get your child used to the water. I had no idea the first week what Ryker thought, he didn't cry, he didn't smile, he just sat there as serious as ever! It was so funny to watch him. The first time I dunked him I was ready for him to start crying but he didn't he just came out and started looking around. Towards the end of the lessons though he started to splash and talk, so I think he really enjoyed them, I know I did. I took the class with Mickelle, it was fun seeing her every day! I miss the classes already, I may just have to sign up for some classes in July.






Now for sleeping! (I had to share this) Now that Ryker has discovered he can move and crawl he is sleeping in some pretty crazy positions, I lay him down one way and when I come back to check on him I find him sleeping another way. Super cute but super uncomfortable.
He fell asleep eating dinner
Using his bear for a pillow
Sitting folded in half
Crawling position

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I cannot get over those sleeping pics! What a little cute. Tyler used to sleep in the "crawling position" but his parents called it the "stink bug."

    ReplyDelete